If you taught an In-person Adult or Youth Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) course after January 1, 2022, but have not yet submitted your course data, you can do so by completing the following steps.
1. Accessing this platform and select Forgot your password? to reset your password. (We recommend using the same password as the one you use to access MHFA Connect.
2. Login with your new password.
3. Select the Add a Course button on the top left-side of the screen.
4. Enter your course information.
Note: If your learners completed paper course evaluations and you plan to upload their data via an excel evaluation template, you will have to indicate that in the form and then upload the excel sheet via the Choose Files button under the Save Course button at the bottom of the page.
5. Once all your data is entered and submitted, select Save Course.
6. From the Manage Courses page, select the My Open Courses tab.
7. Identify the row that includes the course you just included and select the Add Learners from the down arrow in the Options column.
8. Enter learner information and select Add Learners from the bottom of the page.
9. From the Manage Courses page, select the My Open Courses tab.
10. Identify the row that includes the course you just included and select the Edit Course Information from the down arrow in the Options column.
11. Change the Course Status from Not Submitted to Submitted.
12. Select Save Course at the bottom of the page. Your course will not appear on the My Submitted Courses tab on the Manage Courses page.