Orders submitted on the MHFA Connect Storefront are final. In most cases, we are not able to alter an order once it has been submitted to our fulfillment center. Please email MHFAOrders@TheNationalCouncil.org to inquire and we will work to make any change possible before your materials are shipped.
We do not process returns, though we can accommodate exchanges. Below are the steps to exchange any items within your order:
- Email MHFAOrders@thenationalcouncil.org for further assistance. You will be asked to provide detailed information.
- You will receive the required number of UPS shipping labels to ship materials back to our fulfillment center. Each package requires a shipping label. A fee of $25 is applied to each label.
- Drop off all packages you are exchanging at any UPS location.
- Upon receiving your shipment, our fulfillment center will restock all undamaged materials.
- You will receive an invoice for an exchange fee and any damaged materials returned. Any price differences between items exchanged will be reflected on the invoice.